Sunday, June 17, 2007

seen and heard, part... oh who cares



last friday night, me coming home to Jordan, Miracle and Miracles yorkie-poo, Teddy.MJ: Aunt Robin, what kind of dogs do YOU like?Me: well, I'm not really a dog person, but I did fall in love with a friends dog the other night, he was a shitzu (or however it's spelled, they don't care)MJ: What kind of dog is THAT?Me: she was really small and soft and cuddly, and... very mellow.Jordan: like yousaturday at Elijah's 4th birthday party at McDonalds, I've taken him to the bathroom and he wants me to come in the stall:Elijah: (pointing to the corner between the stall wall and the stall door, ceilingish height) you have to look up there because it's bad for you to look at meMe: ok (looking up there, back to him)Elijah: I peed everywhereMe: oha few seconds laterElijah: IT WONT FLUSHi turn around to help, there is pee...well...everywhereElijah: (pants around his ankles)YOU STILL CAN'T LOOK AT ME!Me: I'm not looking but you're cleaning that upElijah: oksaturday night after a long day playing with siblings and cousinsMe: You were such a great big brother this weekend, I am so proud of youJordan:(with resignation only an almost 13 year old can pull off) I just didn't want to get in trouble

4 comments:

tsaier said...

The Elijah story: Still hilarious!

tsaier said...

The Elijah story: Still hilarious!

themasonsinau5tralia9s said...

i know, to me too!wait till you hear his latest story

appleedhermineutics3 said...

kapeesh!