Friday, June 15, 2007

dream interpretation


so, everyone who i've told my dream about waking up naked, scared, confused and married has said either"oh, you're so going to meet someone"or"it means that deep down you know that there is someone out there for you, you just don't know who he is yet"funny, as my interpretation was that i was scared to be naked in bed with a man and ambivalent as to whether i really wanted to be in a relationship again. but very excited about the ring.on a semi-related note... i think this might be the first time i've looked at myself naked in the mirror and felt complete and utter disgust.

2 comments:

goldtips6285yahoocom said...

I feel ya. I try to at least see one thing I like--but I'm in a bad body space right now, too. Sucks.

grizs said...

Quit being such a girl... you are fine and very attractive. S