Tuesday, June 26, 2007


I wrote this ...


I wrote this in an email to my sister and my friend jchamad earlier today, sent it to myself to post here cuz it's so dang funny:so, my friend J just said "I need to burn you the Blue October CD"and I said "YES! I love them, every song I hear I love"and she said "he looks a little weird though"and I said "if I saw him in a dark alley, I'd be a little frightened and I would turn around and walk the other way"and she said "yeah, I'd either be really frightened or really intrigued and think 'wow, he's deep'" I was like...ooookayyyyy a few minutes later, she was repeating the story and she said,"and Robin said, if I saw him in an art gallery, I'd be a frightened....."

3 comments:

peter00 said...

He is a scary, scary little man.

am1nhateinurrnha92 said...

i knew you'd appreciate that. have you seen him in person? he seems so sad.please come for a visit. i will call you and sing please come to boston if you want. i miss you. more than toast.

grizs said...

i should have used this icon